Wednesday, March 9, 2011

let's play catch up: Kay's Wedding

So, I've mentioned my friend Kay getting married and talked about the bachelorette party but haven't gotten to the actual wedding yet! It was December 11, 2010 (12-11-10...cute) and it went a little something like this...

This is what the reception hall looked like before we spent the ENTIRE day decorating it ourselves! So fun!
Everyone tied and fluffed the chair cover bows :)
Adorbs
Hours and hours later!
Groom and his groomsmen at the rehearsal!My boyfriend Cody is on the far left, we met during the wedding festivities :) Such a doll.
Me and my bestie on the party bus on our way to the church the day of!
The church
 LOVE this picture...complements of my friend John since I was doing my bridesmaid thang
Bride and all the bridesmaids after the ceremony on the party bus
Gorge
Best friends since we were little kiddies
First dance as a married couple :)

And there are a million more pictures, but you get the picture!
So beautiful and so much fun.

My favorite parts:
+Meeting Cody <3
+Dancing the night away in celebration of my best friends
+Decorating the hall
+The fact that Lindsay and I were bet on that we would be the first to cry...and indeed we cried like babies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...