Tuesday, April 5, 2011

yay for today!

First of all, I am subbing for first grade today & I am always so happy to accept subbing jobs in the primary grades & get back in the classroom. Most of the time I get called for the older grades; I have a sub job for a high school senior chemistry class on Thursday and I couldn't be more terrified! It's only a half day job, though, so I think I'll survive...hopefully!

Secondly, I woke up early enough to make a pre-subbing trip to Starbucks, which is one of my favorite ways to start my day! Thank you Sub Finder for calling me last night so I could plan accordingly :) Cinnamon Dolce latte comin' my way!

And lastly, Tuesday nights is the "$6.50 movie & free popcorn" night at my local theater.
It has been far too long since I have taken advantage of this bargain deal &
so me, Lindsay & our boyfriends have planned a double date for tonight :)

My vote for the movie choice is Hop! How cute does this look? 
I am such a kid. 


As if I wasn't already sold by the fact that it's brought to you by the makers of Despicable Me (one of the cutest movies EVER!), I love me some James Marsden.

 SO cute!!

If it doesn't make the cut for date night, I will surely see this soon! Will you see it? There are lots of great movies out now; have you seen any good flicks recently?

Happy Tuesday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...