Sunday, September 26, 2010

Better late than never...Highlights from LAST weekend!

Up before the sun! 5 AM wake up call...arrive at 7AM! My two best friends!
All of us!


Well third times a charm I guess! The first two times I tried to blog about my tailgating experience from last weekend I got so frustrated trying to upload pictures that I quit. They wouldn't go in the order I wanted them in! GRR! So I decided not to be a quitter and let the big bad blog win and settled for just these two, although I took almost 100 pics!  Paparazzi much?

Tailgating has recently become a new happy place for me! Such a positive atmosphere and so far I'm 2 for 2 for an awesome time! We're planning on continuing to tailgate until the weather gets too brutally cold. 
We learned that tailgating is like camping, seriously. I made a checklist after our first attempt and we are constantly adding to it. We gave ourselves a D- grade for our first attempt....basically only getting points for showing up. Last weekend I'd say we moved up to B+ range! Lindsay and I found some good deals on browns gear for tailgating such as a browns folding chair for $20 at Target, reusable browns bags,  a mesh browns satchel, and tattoos all for under $5 each at Five Below, and t-shirts for around $6 at Marc's. We're set! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...