Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brunette again!




Yes, I went back to being a brunette again, only it's much darker than my natural color. It wasn't as scary this time because the color I chose is about the same color as my sisters hair and we look pretty similar so I figured,  if she can pull it off so can I! I think I miss being a red head, tho! I'll probably go red again in the future! And although my hairdresser pretty much told me how ugly she thought boxed dyes are as I was sitting in her chair with boxed red on my head (umm rude!) I think the one I chose looks great! My hair is soft & shiny, the color is even, and it really does look natural. I used Clairol Natural Instincts, clinically proven to do less damage to hair, with antioxidants :) It was about $8...a HELL of a lot cheaper than getting it professionally done! It is also a non-permanent dye and is supposed to only last 28 washes. I used this same dye when I went red and it surprising lasted much longer than that. It's a great way to try out different colors before committing to a permanent color. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to play around with their hair color or wants a really good boxed hair dye that fits your budget!


2 comments:

  1. My mom is a hairdresser, and to this day, I still do box dyes! She hates it, but I just get so lazy and would rather do it in the comfort of my own home, and get it over with!

    I love this color - I'm thinking about going darker for the winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...