Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SO excited!

This....will be EPIC!
 I am without a doubt a huge Gleek (and proud of it!) I will admit, I did like the first half of season one the best, before all the hype (Rachel needs to start acting like the old Rachel again....dress like a grandma-toddler, that's what you do!) BUT the show is still just awesome! I'm hoping this episode will make a comeback for the better for Glee (in my eyes anyways) and possibly B. Spears as well? I've been rooting for her come back for a while now. Sure she's done some ungodly things in her day, but at her best she is a musical goddess...you can't deny it! I'm praying that this rainy day keeps people at home and out of my restaurant so I can make it home from work in time to watch! Although I will most likely be taping it anyways so I can watch it again and again and again! (I need TiVo)


1 comment:

  1. I watched it last night and really enjoyed it!!! I have to admit that I've developed a weird obsession with Glee, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...