Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween 2K10 Costume Ideas

I have it narrowed down to 3 ideas...For now anyways!

1. Minnie Mouse

2. Troll Doll

 OR these could be our groups costumes?

3. Peacock


 Halloween is probably my favorite holiday! Whatever I decide to be, I will put it together myself! It will be sexy yet classy...gotta rock that 20 something bod before it's gone! (Looks like I'll be hittin' the gym!) Can't wait to start shopping for pieces for my costume....If only I could decide which one is the winner!

Which costume idea do you like best? What will you be dressing as?

2 comments:

  1. for a troll you'd have to be nekkid! ;) haha

    i like minnie mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude body suit/ Leotard and tights! :) Although I think I like Minnie Mouse the best too!! I am so indecisive tho!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...