Thursday, September 2, 2010

Something Blue



I wasn't sure if I liked Something Blue as much as Something Borrowed when I first started reading it. It's always hard to compete with the existing favorite! I started reading this one before summer started and usually can't put a good book down, but this busy summer got to me. Every time I would pick it up I thought, "You should be reading for your classes instead!" BUT, now that classes are over I stayed up til the wee hours of the night last night and finally finished! LOVED IT!! I would highly recommend both books! I already want to read them both again! I just made a trip to my book store yesterday and picked up 4 new novels, in addition to the ones waiting to be read on my bookshelf, though, so I'm going to have to resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...