Sunday, March 27, 2011

WiFi fail...

So, the hotel we are staying at claims to have free WiFi... which I guess that much is true. 
BUT it is impossible to get on and stay connected, which is driving me crazy!
Yes, I am on the beach... but it is freezing! Ok, maybe not freezing... but it is not beach weather. It is somewhere in the 50's, rainy & windy today :( 
 I brought my laptop in hopes that I could apply for teaching jobs and revamp the blog, layout and all if ever there was down time or crappy weather... and right now we've got both!

The past two days have been jam packed with cheerleading and have been a really fun blast from the past :) The girls' teams have done awesome so far! They are each on their own separate team and are on one team together. One more performance to go today and then awards! Fingers crossed :)

I have been the official photographer for the trip and got some great beach pics of the girls in uniform :) I want to get some action shots during their last performance today to share with you as well! 

Deciding to come on the trip last minute lead to packing last minute & not having time to do laundry. I am an awful packer even if I do have time to pack, but this time it came down to me basically throwing random clothes in my bag and hoping that they will match! When I got here I realized that this might not be the case, but looking at the sitch optimistically, I saw an opportunity for my own mini 30 for 30... vacation style! So more like 7 for 7 :) I have been a dork and had my mom take outfit pictures for me and if I am brave enough I will post them! There's actually only one so far because most of the time we have all been wearing North Coast tee's to help cheer on the cheerleaders :)

So far the trip has been fun, yet hectic with the chaos of the competition. We have had some time to relax and starting tomorrow there will be NO schedule to follow! I did finish reading The Undomestic Goddess though and LOVED it! Can't wait to get home and talk to the best friend about it! Before bed last night I started reading Water for Elephants and I'm already hooked! It's not going to stand a chance of lasting all week... good thing I brought another back up book!

 I'm anxious to share all the fun pictures that I took with you, but sadly the Wifi fail has made it impossible right now! I will try again later! 

Hope you had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...