Friday, April 1, 2011

Missing out...

...on the Cleveland Indians home opener
which is today. at 3:05. and I will be stuck in the car for 12 hours :(

This is a tragedy, really & truly... Opening day is one of my faves

I am a big Cleveland sports fan and love watching, tailgating, or going to any and all games whenever possible with my awesome friends! We have some of the best times rooting for our teams that will surely do better next year... Hey, winning isn't everything; us Cleveland sports fans know a thing or two about heartbreak & I will stand by this: we are the best fans ever! 
 I of course love getting decked out whenever I go to support my teams, but most sportswear is over sized, overpriced, and ill fitting for women. The good news is Victoria's Secret & Pink now have the most adorable pro baseball teams gear for us ladies! I got this one (below) and was planning on wearing it today (sigh) BUT it will get great use the rest of the season!
I bought this one in stores, but you can find lots of other styles & search for your own team here!

Now I have great Cleveland sports tee's for all of my teams! These two below can be found here


  I love seeing these celebs wearing something appropriate to a baseball game! As fun as it is lusting over their typical high end attire that I will never be able to afford, these ladies have proven that you can still look sexy while supporting your favorite team! And let's face it; you would look really silly rockin stilettos to a baseball game.


 So which celeb wants to come throw the first pitch for the Indians? Ahem, Jen Aniston I'm talking to you girlfriend! Wait, we have to win games for that to happen? Oh, OK....maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...