Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today I feel...

...Accomplished!

I arrived home from my 10 day get away last night and after 12 hours in the car I was beat. Sometimes it's hard to snap back into reality after being on vacay; I don't know about you but thinking about everything that must get done upon returning stresses me out!

I had big plans to apply for jobs & fix up my blog during my trip but as I mentioned, the internet wasn't cooperating with me :(

SO this morning I woke up feeling ambitious and took advantage! 
+I made up for the lack of time spent applying for teaching jobs while I was away by completing 3 more job applications (& started a 4th) for schools in my area! I know it's not much, but it's a start and more than I would typically do on a Saturday, let alone the first day back to reality! 
+My laundry is done! Such a relief, that is one of the biggest pains after a trip!
   +I have made some changes to the layout of my blog; hopefully you took notice :) I added pages at the top to help keep things organized. I got the great idea of adding a main characters page from Very Loveleigh, one of my favorite blogs! :) I thought it would be nice for readers to know who I'm always talking about! I'm not completely done remodeling, but I'm satisfied with the changes so far. I'm sure ADD will kick in soon enough,  though!  

What do you think so far? Any suggestions?

I've got plenty more vacay pics to share with you that I will post soon, but for now it's boyfriend time :)

Have a great & productive weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...