Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Highlights

This weekend I:

+Officially started my first day of work as co-director of summer camp on Friday. Although we've already started planning on our own time, this time I found out that my raise was approved and I got to clock in :) 
+Cody and I went out to dinner at a bar & grill near his house that is owned by his old sixth grade teacher and where he has performed in the past. Neat.
+After dinner we went back to his house and watched Paranormal Activity 2. I have no idea why. I enjoy the occasional scary movie, but I probably won't be able to sleep again. Ever.

+Saturday, I went shopping with best friend and bought the coolest hair dryer EVER! Lindsay recently bought it and when I saw her results and heard how easy it was I decided to give it a go! I bought it on our shopping trip and tried it out as soon as I got home; I am utterly obsessed! It is the Remington 3 in 1 styler hair dryer, $25 at Target. It comes with diffuser, smooth concentrator, and  beach waver attachments. The beach waver is the reason I bought this product. The attachment looks like this:
 

 You pretty much just feed sections of your damp hair through the top part and it simultaneously dries and styles your hair, creating perfectly imperfect beachy waves. I will take some pics for ya soon! Go check out best friend's blog because she is doing hair month over there and I'm sure she will do a much better post about it soon!
+Boyfriend and I got together after that (he loved the beachy waves too) and ordered pizza and had some beers :)
 
+Today the weather in Cleveland is GORGEOUS! I did some reading outside and watched as PeeWee played in the backyard; he LOVES playing outside. Naturally, this called for a photo shoot

 How's that bush tasting Pee? Dummy

We are about to grill some burgers and eat dinner on the back porch and I'm loving that we can finally do this!

Nothing too special, but still a relaxing and enjoyable weekend! 
I hope you had a great weekend too!


4 comments:

  1. i didn't realize you & lindsay were friends! how cool that the two of you both blog :) i NEED to try this blow dryer; i love to have beachy waves, i'm anxious to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is so cute! :D
    UHM I also see that you're reading Water for Elephants! Isn't it a fantastic book, I seriously read it in like 3 hours, lazy Saturday afternoon! Picked it up and couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great weekend!! what a cute cat



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...