Monday, May 23, 2011

Crumpets & Nutella

for breakfast this morning I tried something new
something that made me feel somewhere between a classy Brit and a character from a children's nursery rhyme
Crumpets & Nutella
healthy & quite delicious for something new

 I thought I'd start off my post with that tid bit rather than apologize, yet again, for being MIA. I'm sure my 14 readers have been just devastated. Anyways, the reason I haven't been posting is because I am experiencing what can only be described as an "early life crisis", mostly due to the fact that I'm having a hard time finding a full time teaching job. I have been seriously looking into other options such as going back to school, which has got my mind racing about a million miles a second. There are so many things that I am interested in pursuing and want to be smart about choosing my next path. When I make a decision you'll be the first to know! In the meantime I will try to be better about posting. It's such a great outlet and when I'm feeling stressed I should be using it, rather than pushing it aside.

 Anyone else in my boat? How do you deal?

Happy Monday :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww I'm sure something will come along soon!!
    Have you thought about opening up your search to other towns or cities?
    If you have all your credentials I think you should try to find something if you can!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...