Thursday, April 19, 2012

Let's play catch-up a little more

A little more happened during my hiatus besides getting a new job and a new car...

Me and my college girlfriends took our 
second annual trip to Put-in-Bay...
...this time for Amy's bachelorette party!


Please note: We are NOT drinking and driving in the top right photo! We were drinking while sitting in a car on the Ferry and hailed a cab when we arrived on the Island!

I grew out my bangs
 (so naturally, I want to cut them again right about now...)
& tried a different hair trend: the ever popular ombre

It's unfortunate that the best picture that shows this is one where I'm dressed as Dorothy... Oh well, you all get a bonus Halloween pic. You're welcome ;)


Amy's wedding

 
 I rode in a hot air balloon!

 


I shot a gun for the first time!

Please excuse this AWFUL picture...My friend sneek-attacked a picture of me with his phone and it is the only documentation I have of this!

I went to Vegas!


Well I think it's safe to say that my last three posts have caught us up sufficiently! And I met my blogging goal already this week and it's only Thursday! It feels good to be back

Only one more day until the weekend, hang in there!  
Do you have any fun plans?
 I will be visiting one of my favorite places ever, Athens, Ohio (OU) to celebrate one of my college roomie's 25th birthday! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been having a fabulous time with life! =) I've always wanted to do hot air balloon. Such a great view from the top!!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...