Monday, April 18, 2011

The look for less

i like to shop. i am broke. i make it work.

 

I have chalked up my Lemon Chiffon as one of the best purchases I made in 2010 (And trust me, there were many). I actually won mine on EBay the day after Christmas for $19.99! Well, truth be told I was the only bidder...not mad about it! I could wear it everyday; it goes with everything. I'm just as protective of my Lemon Chif as I would be if it were it's $1,200 twinnie! Ob-sessed!
I know $88 is a lot. I am a bargain shopper and pride myself on my ability to go shopping and come home with a lot after only spending a little. I am sharing this with you because this item can currently be found on EBay for between $15-20. 
Target also has a similar style for $25.49
You're welcome :)


3 comments:

  1. holy crap! i just found your blog and you know what?! i've been wanting this david yurman ring forever, in the light green color but just can't justify the cost!! i am soo glad u found these cheaper options!! i want them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that is just so adorable! What a good find and thanks for sharing it with us. I'm gonna have to head on over to Ebay and check it out for myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I have a bracelet from Premier Designs that also looks like David Yurman... hello savings! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...