Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Friday
Cody and I went out on a double date, only it was a blind date for the other couple involved. I was a little hesitant to be a part of this because it had the potential to be totally AWKWARD. I had only met Cody's friend Ian once before, and had never met Tiffany until she showed up. They were adorably & obviously both nervous but ended up hitting it off! Cody told me that they went out again on Saturday night. Yay for a new couple to double date with!
 
Saturday
Thursday I mentioned that my girlfriends from college were all coming to Cleveland to celebrate one of my old roommates (Dana's) birthday! 
Her boyfriend made arrangements for a party bus and bought us group tickets to the Indians game! Unfortunately, the game got put on a rain delay, and nobody wanted to go sit in the rain to watch the game (they should've read my post about loving the rain, sheeesh). But seriously, it was pretty lousy weather. A handful of us went to the game for a short time, but we spent most of the day on the party bus, named "Notorius" (seriously though...), which came fully equipped with a stripper pole. 

Classy, I know.
I discovered a large bruise on my leg today. It may or may not be from playing on the pole.

Even with the rain we ended up having a great time catching up and spending the day together! 


Me, Mallory, Amy & Caitlin
Let's consider this a preview. I was a bad girl and didn't charge my camera. Consequentially, it died before I could be paparazzi. BUT my friends promised to pass along the pictures that they took so I will snag them to share later :) Mostly because I want to show you who these girls are so you can put a face to the name because you will surely hear these names again, and again.
  
Sunday
A couple hours of work & a lot of being lazy with Cody.
 
  I hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. super cute photos. I'm so glad you had a great time!

    and now we can sing the monday blues...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...