Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Two Tuesday


I decided to link up with The Undomestic Momma, Taylor & all the rest for Top 2 Tuesday! I always see these posts on Tuesdays and think it's a great way to get to know other bloggers and see what you have in common, and of course get some inspiration along the way! This Tuesday is: Things you collect.
SOLD. I couldn't resist a chance to rant about my mug collection (cough, loser, cough) and shoes :)

1. Yes, I collect mugs
My favorite kinds of mugs are the fun shaped or really large ones. This may or may not have started along with my obsession with the show Friends & the awesomely large mugs at Central Perk; The true origin of this obsession remains unknown, but that's my best guess.

This surely isn't the whole crew. My roommates parents like to borrow my awesome mugs. I need to start numbering them like Monica so they can all be accounted for at all times...

These mugs actually aren't mine, yet. I LOVE them! They were a wedding gift for my parents. My parents are aware of my strange obsession with mugs, so I'm hoping someday they will find their way to my collection :)

 Holiday mugs! Who could resist? Obviously not me...

 These four are my faves!

With my love for mugs+cats+cookies how could I pass this one up? 

 I came across these mugs and DIED! I need these. If you are a fan of the show Friends, you will understand. 

 And this mug will lead you into my next favorite thing to collect...

2. Shoes
At this point, I cannot afford the gorgeous designer, super expensive shoes that any shoe addict goes crazy for. Someday, though! 

Photo via Elle.com/ Pinterest/ Best friend's blog
  Could I be more jealous of Khloe Kardashian's shoe collection :(
Mine is much less impressive, but I still love my bargain finds!

This also isn't the full collection, but most of it! These are my favorites- or the ones that get the most action, I should say. This collection is ever growing. I just cannot resist shoes. In fact, there is a new pair on their way to me from Target.com as we speak.
 
And the beloved boots.
I didn't include my Ugg-type boots because I am done thinking about winter and none of them are favorites, but more just to keep my tootsies warm!

I would like to give a big shout out to TJ Maxx...They have the best shoes and mugs! (you can still see the size stickers on the shoes that came from TJ Maxx, whoops!) Without TJ Maxx my collections wouldn't be half of what they are today. Fact.

You have NO idea how much fun I had making this post.
Please don't stop being my friend because I'm creepy and collect mugs :)

6 comments:

  1. you have some REALLY cute shoes in your collection!!!
    and i love your mugs, that's a fun thing to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoes! I would kill for Khloe's shoe collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Those Friends mugs are hilarious!! I would crack up every time I took a sip from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cookie mug, what an awesome idea, I need to find one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha that cat cookie holder mug is the best. I also loved the image of the pivot mug from Friends. classic. too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of her collection too :( SO. JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...