Thursday, April 21, 2011

The look for less

 Photos via Pinterest



Yes... I am STILL lovin on fringe :) I posted about this ACB necklace a while back and today when I was shopping with my sister I found a similar style at Forever 21 for a fraction of the cost! 

bought it. wore it. love it.

Anything with fringe just attracts me. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is much cuter on. The pink is perfect for spring; I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish it were black like the ACB one. I have too much black. Owning something pink will be good for me :)

What trends are you lovin on?

2 comments:

  1. great find! lovin the fringe lately. gotta get my hands on somethin fringey soon! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those necklaces! I have a feeling I would find myself playing with it all day, haha! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...