Sunday, May 1, 2011

...Bring May Flowers


floral prints; yet another spring trend that is inspiring me at the moment

 I purchased these items at the end of last summer (both from Forever21; shocking, I know) and never got the chance to wear them. So sad. I have been waiting for warm weather so I can finally give them the attention they deserve.


I may or may not have owned those exact shorts at some point in the mid nineties, or at least something a lot like them. I'm not mad that this similar pair found their way back into my life now because I just adore them! I'm not sure what it is about them, but they had me at "hello"...seriously, though.
Floral prints always catch my eye around this time of the year. I guess I just get really excited for spring and warm weather and when I see anything floral, that happy spring time feeling is evoked and hence I fall in love.

are you feelin' the floral prints? 


4 comments:

  1. I love floral prints, they definitely put me in a sunny mood :) Those shorts are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I owned a pair like that too and I wore spandex shorts underneath them hahaha oh the good old days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am feeling floral prints! I've been looking for one I really like, but nothing has jumped at me so far

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i am so feeling florals. so great! these are fun pieces. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...