Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday


I'm loving...

+that after having zero sub jobs last week (thanks a lot, car!) I have a full week of jobs to make up for it this week!
+that the Cleveland Indians are 20-8 so far this season and are on a 7 game winning streak AKA they are kicking serious ass! Can't wait to make it to a game! I love Cleveland sports :)

+that Something Borrowed is coming to theaters on Friday! It's quite Possibly my favorite book, though it's hard to choose & I'm stoked for this movie :)

+Emily Giffin is making my list twice this week because I finished Baby Proof and decided to move on to Love the One You're With. Have I mentioned before that I am a fan of her books? Maybe once or twice...Hoping this will make the count 4-for-4 for good reads by Ms. Giffin and the fact that I am already hooked is a good sign.

+Cleveland Groupon! I just purchased a one month membership to a gym near us for $20 (normally $60/ month) with access to unlimited classes including Zumba, yoga, pilates, kickboxing, spinning and others (but those are the ones that sold me!) I'm also loving this new found motivation this purchase has given me! I'm excited to work out- strange, but I'm gunna go with it. Have you tried Groupon?

+I talk a lot about PeeWee, but this here is Smokey. She's usually a shy girl (polar opposite of my pushy PeeWee; that almost sounds wrong) but today after school we had a pretty good cuddle sesh and I loved it. This picture makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...