Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello, my name is Melissa and I am a shopaholic...

Fellow Shopaholics: "Hi, Melissa"
  

Remember back to earlier this week when I posted about things I like to collect for Top 2 Tuesday and rambled on about my love for shoes...and how I had another pair on their way to me in the mail...
...well since then I have also purchased the pretty pair on the top.
I saw them the past few times I've been to F21 and walked right by them, though intrigued. I was there yet again yesterday and decided to try them on. I know better than to do this because I tend to fall in love & sure enough I fell in love. They are so cute on! 
The two on the bottom I spotted online, as if I need to be online browsing-that only leads to online shopping. I resisted the urge to buy anything but I do love them both! I have a similar pair to the ones on the bottom right by Guess, only they are black {I wanted them in cognac, but TJ Maxx didn't have my size, so imagine my excitement when I came across this similar pair for much less!} These neutrals are perf for spring!

I have been trying to avoid Forever21 because they always get me like this with their cheap clothes and cheap shoes! I need to quit cold turkey.
Truth be told, their shoes may not be the best quality. BUT they are actually quite comfy... I have several pairs from F21 that I really love and that have held up through my irresponsible college years. They are perfect for my budget so rather than swear off Forever21, I wrote them a love note instead ;) I had to share these great spring finds with any other budget constricted shoe addicts like me who may be reading :)  
Maybe I won't quit, but just follow the "everything in moderation" rule instead.
Seriously though, does anyone have the number for shopaholics anonymous?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...