Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patty's Day in Cleveland

So I'm not going to lie to you... My picture taking was not up to par on St. Patty's day. BUT the weather was beautiful, and I had a great time :)

My aunt and cousins gave me and Lindsay a ride down and on the way they decked me out in St. Patty's gear...ya know, the usg shamrock headband, green beads, pin, etc. and the not so normal build-a-bear headband that said "Kiss me I'm Irish" & slightly resembled a garter...so that's what it became. On the ride down I learned that I am actually only 12.5%, according to my cousins calculations anyways.

I spent the day playing downtown with my two best friends and my boyfriend! We watched the parade (some of it anyways, Lindsay and I seemed to be the only ones who wanted to watch it!) and bar hopped to our heart's content! 

These are the few pictures that I did take of my lovely city!








Ok, I couldn't resist posting this one! This stranger was by us during the parade, throwing gold coins at us like a leprechaun...so glad I didn't get any cute ones of me and my friends, but managed to get a great shot of this guy :(


Maybe Lindsay will have better pics of our day!(I was right...I stole this one of us from her!) Kicking myself for not taking more pics... hmph :(

OH, and I found these awesome St. Pat's sunglasses the day before and am thinking about ordering them so I have them at the ready for next year! I am all about holidays and getting all decked out! I am sooo cool.... Who orders holiday accessories 363 days early? This girl does...but how cute are they?

Love them :)

How was your St. Patty's Day this year?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so disappointed in our major picture taking fail...that just means we were having too much fun! I looove the shades, you have to get them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...