Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time to get a new watch!

I don't know about you, but my body is still getting used to the time change! Thinking about time got me thinking about watches...I have been on the hunt for a watch that I actually like and want to wear all the time for FOREVER! When I was student teaching I bought a POS watch to get me through the day...a watch is a must have in an early childhood classroom because young children rely so heavily on their daily routines and schedule and with the chaos that can arise with young children it certainly helps keep things on track! Substitute teaching in someone's classroom when you aren't familiar with their schedule is even more of a reason to always wear a watch! 

At any rate, I need/want a new watch. However, I am super picky when it comes to the look. I honestly don't care who makes it as long as it's wearable. I want a watch that is versatile. I want to be able to wear it in the classroom, casually-out, or out-out. I've only found a few that are pleasing to my eyes...

I ADORE these Badgley Mischka Watches! The bows... :)


and


I've lusted after this Michael Kors watch for oh so long...I STILL think it's my fave of the bunch!


I'm picky about the size, shape, band, color, face, literally everything! Is anyone else as picky about the look of their watch as I am? I can't even put my finger on what it is that irks me about the look of watches that don't tickle my fancy. All of the above watches satisfy me! More importantly, all of the above can be found for around $150.00 or less, which is just about the max I'm willing to spend on a watch, until I get a big girl job anyways.

Which do you like best?
Stumble across any great watches lately? Let a girl know please and thank you! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Michael Kors one, I really think you should get it!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this La Mer wrap watch--it's unique but still classic looking!
    http://www.shopbop.com/soho-wrap-watch-grey-rose/vp/v=1/845524441892572.htm?folderID=2534374302055823&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=10192

    xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...