Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day



These look adorbs!

Last year for Valentine's Day I made chocolate chip cookie dough truffles for my friends and family and everyone loved them! (They actually aren't my favorite, but anytime someone tells me they like my treats I'm a happy girl!) I wanted to make a different kind of truffle this year, and was thinking about making red velvet cake and/or Oreo truffles. BUT I also came across these banana split truffles and fell in love! How cute! They don't look like typical Valentine's Day treats with pink and red hearts, and I'm not sure if I'm able to get over that part! Either way I will surely try out this recipe soon!Who needs an occasion, really?

Unfortunately, I have to work this Valentine's Day... Not how I would choose to spend it, but it should be a good day to be a waitress at  least!

I found all of these recipes on Food Gawker, one of my favorite ways to waste spend time! SO many awesome recipes! Beware, if you like to cook/bake you WILL get addicted!

How are you planning on celebrating Valentine's Day this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...