Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Friday night- Movie night
I never thought I'd say it but this movie wasn't half bad. Maybe it was because I had literally NO hope for it from the start? It was chosen for the mere fact that we wanted to use my dad's most recent mid life crisis purchase, his 3D TV...So unnecessary...


Saturday night - Game night
Bezzerwizzer is my new favorite game! I always love a good game night...friends, games, wine...what's not to love :) 




Sunday - After a day of working on Summer Camp plans (I will be sharing the position as camp director this year!) I plan on relaxing and watching The Grammy's. fo. sho.
Hopefully the boy won't mind ;)

1 comment:

  1. Save me some truffles! I was going to call you to see if you wanted to watch the Grammys too. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...