Friday, February 11, 2011

Halloween!


So, after narrowing it down to 3 Halloween costume ideas, naturally, I chose none of the above. Lindsay and I went into a costume store the day before Halloween and never have I seen 2 people display more ADD behavior. We were looking mainly at the accessories to see what kinds of costumes we could concoct and came up with a thousand ideas in a matter of minutes. Finally,  I stumbled upon a pair of white gloves and black bow tie and somehow my mind traveled to MIME!

I already had the perfect black and white striped t-shirt, black skinnys, and black pumps so there really wasn't much left to complete the ensemble.  I bought white face paint, a black bĂ©ret (H&M) and some black suspenders (Hot Topic) and BAM! 

We  spent Halloween on W. 6th downtown Cleveland and had a blast! Well, our alter egos for the night (mime, magician, Chili miners, Jabawaki, Audrey Hepburn, scary old man, detective, "some one you can count on", and a surgeon) had a blast! 

I take Halloween seriously...It gives me a hall pass to be silly and act out my costume in public! I was giving performances all night- putting myself and others in invisible boxes, walking an invisible dog, fishing in an invisible lake....ohhhh yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...